PART TIME: Working every Saturday and Sunday from 7am – 3pm
We have an immediate need for a Weekend Nursing Supervisor to cover the shifts listed above.. Under the direction of the Director of Nursing, the Nursing Supervisor(s) plans, coordinates, manages, and evaluates resident care activities, nursing personnel, and unit operations on their designated shift.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Sets objectives and standards for the shift.
- Evaluates residents’ status and unit activities at the beginning of each shift and assures an appropriate level of nursing staff are available to provide safe, high quality care.
- Participates in and assures appropriate assessment of residents.
- Coordinates and communicates information about care with residents and families.
- Must have knowledge of administrative nursing techniques in a long term care setting equivalent to completion of an Associate’s degree plus additional professional level courses and three to five years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be registered as an LPN or RN by the State of New Hampshire.
Must be thoroughly oriented to all facility policies and agree to comply with all facility policies
Please contact Desiree Fisk @ 603-399-7317 or email@example.com