Cheshire County is seeking a Full Time Occupational Therapist for Maplewood Nursing Home.
Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week
Starting Pay $33.70
Under the direction of the Director of OT, responsible for providing direct occupational therapy services to skilled and long-term care residents to facilitate rehabilitation in accordance with governmental, state, and facility practices and standards.
Essential Job Functions:
- Evaluates and treats residents referred to OT by resident’s physician or nurse practitioner.
- Maintains treatment based documentation and billing requirements as required to meet federal guidelines.
- Provides patient and family education and instruction related to procedures, treatment and discharge planning.
- Performs annual and quarterly assessments of resident’s physical, mental, and psychological capabilities as they relate to activities of daily living
- Works cooperatively with the interdisciplinary team.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- NH Board of Registration in Medicine license to practice OT required.
- Must attend mandatory in-services and retain licensure with the state of NH
- Knowledge of NH regulations for OT
- Knowledge of OBRA and Medicare regulation
- Geriatric experience preferred
Please contact Desiree Fisk at 603-399-7317 or email@example.com for more informationApply Now