*Cheshire County has recently revised their pay scales to be highly competitive in addition to having the most generous benefits package in the area. ***
STARTING RATE: $16.07
Maplewood of Cheshire County is looking for Ward Aides.
Full-Time 40 hours – 7:00am to 3:00pm every other weekend
Full time 30 hours: 3:00pm – 9:00pm and every other weekend.
Working under the Staff Nurse, the Ward Aide is responsible for assisting both residents and staff with non-direct resident care activities.
Duties include the following:
- Prepares dining room for meals.
- Ensures adaptive equipment is available for residents.
- Serves meal trays, assists with tray preparation, removes trays after meals.
- Completes Appetite Records.
- Clears dining room after meals.
- Reports appetites less than 25% to nursing staff.
- Returns food carts to kitchen area.
- Makes beds, changes sheets, gets resident rooms in order.
- Ensures cleanliness of pantry, dayroom, and refrigerators.
- Transports residents to and from their rooms for activities and meals.
- Performs personal services for residents, including: reading, writing letters and operating TVs and radios.
Must be dependable with a positive attitude
Interested candidates should contact Desiree Fisk at 603-399-7317.Apply Now