Maplewood Nursing Home in Westmoreland is looking for a full time Maintenance Worker
Starting Pay: $16.57 (shift diff will be applied) / Hours: 2:00pm – 10:00pm
Under the general supervision of the Facilities Director, responsible for maintaining and repairing buildings, grounds, and equipment for Maplewood of Cheshire County, ensuring that buildings are in good repair and free of hazards.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs building maintenance, repair, and renovations, including carpentry, plumbing, mechanical, electrical, and painting work.
- Maintains exterior grounds, including mowing, raking leaves, weeding, and planting flowers and shrubs.
- Installs, repairs, replaces, and renovates plumbing and electrical fixtures and broken equipment; performs paint and repair work.
- Performs routine and unscheduled maintenance on boiler, heating systems, pumps, generators, and other County equipment.
- Ensures safety precautions are followed at all times during the performance of work duties.
- Plowing responsibilities may be assigned to job duties
- on-call rotation
Duties require knowledge of mechanical, plumbing, electrical, maintenance work, and operations equivalent to completion of a high school diploma along with advanced courses from a two-year college or technical school and one to three years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must possess a valid State of New Hampshire driver’s license
Working knowledge of the methods, work standards, practices, tools, and materials used in the mechanical, plumbing, and electrical trades
For more information please contact Desiree Fisk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-399-7317
**Prior experience may be considered when setting the rate of payApply Now