**Cheshire County has recently revised their pay scales to be highly competitive***
Cheshire County is seeking hard-working, dependable individual to join our team.
Shift: Working every Saturday and Sunday 7:00am – 3:00pm
Starting pay: $15.68
• Collecting soiled linens and assisting with sorting and stain removal.
• Removing linens from dryers and sorting by resident name and/or location.
• Hanging, folding, counting, and stacking linens according to department or unit.
• Placing linens on carts and distributing to departments according to their predetermined daily needs.
• Inspecting linens for wear or setting aside for repair.
Must be 18 years old.
Interested applicants are encouraged to contact Desiree Fisk at 399-7317.